Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 49
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Inviato (modificato)

A quanto pare, presentazione per A4 e A4 Avant fissata per fine mese

Australian magazine Motoring has learned from Audi sources the long-awaited next generation A4 Sedan and A4 Avant will be officially revealed before the end of this month.

Following an endless string of spy photos and videos, the all-new A4 B9 is almost here as it will soon be unveiled at the company's headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany where it will come with a sharpened up evolutionary design and the MLB platform bringing an estimated 100 kg (220 lbs) weight loss. Interestingly, the A4 Avant will also be shown even though initial reports were indicating a 2016 launch for the more practical version.

Both of them are bound to grow in size and feature more angular lighting clusters while the interior cabin will be less cluttered as Audi's designers have removed some of the physical buttons and knobs.

One of the engines set to be offered in the compact premium model is a newly developed2.0-liter 4-cylinder TFSI which Audi says will be the most economical motor in its class. It produces 190 PS (140 kW) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft) of torque and will enable the new A4 consume less than 5 liters / 100 km (47 mpg US / 56.5 mpg UK).

Audi has already commenced testing of the warm S version in both sedan and Avant body styles and we know that further down the line there's going to be a new range-topping RS4 which will lose the normally aspirated V8 4.2-liter engine in favor of a smaller turbocharged unit.

A proper debut of the next generation Audi A4 will take place this September at the Frankfurt Motor Show when Audi will open the order books before kicking off deliveries by late this year.

WCF

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

A quanto pare, presentazione per A4 e A4 Avant fissata per fine mese

WCF

Fossi in loro, aspetterei metà luglio :mrgreen::§

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.