Vai al contenuto

Trattativa Renault-Fca

Messaggi Raccomandati:

6 ore fa, 4200blu scrive:

Le sinergie:

image.png.4872657f37d46f709421377adfb6bb90.png

1) funzionera solo con una gamma dei modelli e motori conformato, cosi durera anni per ragiungere questo punto dove sono gli effetti, prima si deve sviluppare modelli su piattaforme unificato/comune

2) funzionera solo con chiusure di qualche impianti, sopratutto per il parte europeo del business riunito

Sul 2) non è vero del tutto, è relativo: Si puo avere anche 20% più produzione senza altri costi, ci sono due direzioni ...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Looking for another option, Senard found an eager partner in Elkann. As talks about a possible combination picked up speed in recent weeks, the two men frequently called one another on their mobile phones and visited each other to discuss the finer points of a possible deal over meals.

Elkann, who spent parts of his studies in France and speaks the language fluently, is no stranger to the country's car industry. For some time, Fiat Chrysler had entertained a partnership with PSA Group. But the prospect of getting such a deal done proved too arduous. PSA would mean major job cuts and plant closings -- a turnoff for labor and politicians who will ultimately pass judgment on any deal. With France enduring months of violent street protests against social inequality, there was little appetite in the political elite to get behind job losses and factory closings.

In the end, the two sides could not agree, and talks fell through abruptly in mid-April, giving Senard and Renault another stab at forging ahead instead. Initial contact with Elkann quickly turned into a more formal conversation as both sides realized the complementary nature of a combination. Renault promised a fleet of electrified cars, and Fiat Chrysler access to the U.S. market.

It's a prospect that Fiat Chrysler played up when it made the announcement on Monday, touting the promise of joint annual synergies to amount to more than 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion), coming from areas such as purchasing power.

Code-named "Newton," talks quickly progressed over a set of dinners involving the two executives, who managed to get the accord worked out at a crucial date during which they agreed on main terms. With voting already underway for elections across large swaths of Europe in the latter part of last week, the parties agreed to wait until after the outcome of the elections. Both in Italy and in France in particular, the political stakes were high, with the rightist League party of Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini and France's Marine Le Pen seeking to solidify their positions.

The French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, quickly rallied behind the idea of the two companies joining forces. Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire met last week with Senard to discuss the proposal, government spokeswoman Sibeth Ndiaye said on BFM television Monday, saying that Europe needs to have what she called "industrial giants."

Salvini, too, who initially threatened to intervene, later gave his blessing -- but only after upgrading Fiat's no plant-closing pledge to a promise not to cut jobs, telling Agence France-Presse he trusts the deal "will safeguard every job in this country."

• Mi Piace 4
Link al commento

Quando Fiat ( non FCA ) era alla canna del gas ( ma inutilmente visto che gli avevano tagliato anche il gas :) )  GM gli ha pagato 2 Miliardi per NON prenderla   .

Qui entrambi i contraenti hanno suppergiù la stessa forza, ma forse chi avrebbe avuto più problemi a medio/lungo termine sarebbe stata Renault, perché oggi in guerra con Nissan e baricentrata sul mercato europeo, sempre meno redditivo per i costruttori mainstream. ( Non dimentichiamo che dei 4.8/% milioni di vendite FCA in Europa ne fa 800.000 circa, , quindi un sesto ed i soldoni veri li fa nel NAFTA  ) .

• Mi Piace 4

Archepensevoli spanciasentire Socing.

Link al commento

13 minuti fa, TonyH scrive:

Per ammmore.....quando il cavallino ha visto la losanga della francesina gli si è irrigidito il Biscione ed è partito Lancia in resta.

Ma vergognati ! LOL

Oh....Comunque è molto strano che su motorsport.com versione UK ancora non gridino al complotto degli Elkaniani/Cavallinati a spese dei figli di sua maestà britannica.....Saranno ancora troppo occupati a parlare della nuova capigliatura di Ham ?

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Ahah! 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

https://www.autonews.com/automakers-suppliers/nissan-sees-no-major-downside-fca-renault-merger

May 29, 2019 05:45 AM updated 32 minutes ago

Nissan sees no major downside to FCA-Renault merger

From wire reports

FCA.Renault-%28002%29.jpg

TOKYO -- Nissan on Wednesday told Renault it wasn't opposed to its partner's potential $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles as the two met to hash out the future of their alliance amid a deal that could upend the auto industry.

The leaders of Nissan Motor Co., France's Renault SA and junior partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp. gathered at Nissan's headquarters in Yokohama for a scheduled alliance meeting -- one overshadowed by FCA's proposal this week for a merger of equals with Renault.

The plan, which would create the world's third-largest automaker, raises difficult questions about how Nissan would fit into a radically changed alliance. Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard arrived in Japan on Tuesday to discuss the proposed tie-up with Nissan, 43.4 percent owned by the French automaker.

"Overall, we don't see any particularly negative aspect" to the planned merger, which was for Renault and FCA to decide, Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa told reporters on Wednesday.

In a statement, the alliance members confirmed that they had "an open and transparent discussion" on the proposal. The deal looks designed to tackle the costs of far-reaching technological and regulatory changes, including the drive toward electric vehicles.

Reuters and Bloomberg contributed to this report.

Ho troncato l'articolo perché è solo un aggiornamento/aggiunta (dichiarazione ufficiale del CEO di Nissan post riunione con i francesi) ad uno già postato precedentemente.

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.