Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Aspe' Aspe'!

Un V6 1.6? :shock:

E da dove uscirebbe fuori? :pen:

MAtteo ci si fa ancora le Pippe .....:§

mazda-mx3-7.jpg

Sai che cosa diceva quel tale? In Italia sotto i Borgia, per trent'anni, hanno avuto assassinii, guerre, terrore e massacri, ma hanno prodotto Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci e il Rinascimento. In Svizzera hanno avuto amore fraterno, cinquecento anni di pace e democrazia, e che cos' hanno prodotto? Gli orologi a cucù.( O.Welles)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 84
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Aspe' Aspe'!

Un V6 1.6? :shock:

E da dove uscirebbe fuori? :pen:

http://www.autopareri.com/forum/rumors-spies/65617-ferrari-laferrari-xx-spy-3.html#post28188704

quello di derivazione F1, dicono. riporto solo quanto letto...

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

1050bhp LaFerrari XX lands this December - BBC Top Gear

1050bhp LaFerrari XX lands this December

Exclusive: TG gets the inside line on Maranello’s most extreme production-derived car in history

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2fuk%2fassets%2fcms%2f0c730bf1-cab2-40dd-8daf-2a12c069884f%2fLarge+Image.jpg%3fp%3d141111_07%3a48&Width=600&Height=339

The track-only ‘XX’ version of Maranello’s hybrid hypercar, the LaFerrari, will be launched at the firm’s World Finals in Abu Dhabi in early December, company insiders have confirmed to Top Gear.

And we’re told most extreme production-derived car in Ferrari’s history will make a monstrous 1050bhp, some 100bhp more than the road-going version. Yep, that's about 50 per cent more power than a 2014 F1 car. Sheesh.

Though it was rumoured the race-spec LaFerrari could use an F1-issue turbo V6, TG is told the XX will employ the same powertrain as the road car – so a naturally aspirated V12 and electric motor – but bumped up to a total output of around 1050bhp, 60-something horsepowers north of the similarly track-only McLaren P1 GTR. It seems that extra power has been found from the V12 rather than the electric modules, which are said to produce the same 161bhp as before.

So it’ll be biblically powerful, but won’t be road legal. Expect the full gamut of track goodies: racing rubber, yet-more-extreme active aero, and a race-spec, bucket-seated cockpit. The, ahem, standard LaFerrari manages 0-62mph in 2.9 seconds, and 124mph in under seven. Just imagine how brutally fast the XX will be.

The XX will qualify for no existing race series (so no XX vs P1 GTR paint-swapping, sadly), but – like its predecessor, the Enzo-based FXX – will get track time at Ferrari’s Corse Clienti programme of eight annual races around the world.

Because, like the FXX, the LaFerrari XXs will be kept at Maranello and maintained by Ferrari’s technical team. “We don’t want them going to collectors,” admitted our insider. “We want them to be driven.”

No prices have been revealed, but our sources suggested the LaFerrari XX’s tag was in the same ballpark as the £2m that McLaren asks for the P1 GTR. The Enzo FXX was limited to a run of 30 cars (the last, of course, being Michael Schumacher’s old company car), and the LaFerrari XX is expected to be produced in similarly limited numbers.

As it won’t wear a licence plate, the LaFerrari XX won’t qualify for TG’s Power Laps board, but – considering Mr Schu’s FXX got round in a blistering 1m10.7 – just how quick do you reckon it could lap our test track? Under a minute? Surely not…

:D

Modificato da J-Gian

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.