Vai al contenuto

bad_Q

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Sì ma avrà tutta la potenza bruta della Mefisto originale???

La Ottimo poteva essere un bel rimpiazzo per la Bravo. Oggi se vuoi prendere una C 2 volumi o Giulietta o concorrenza.

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 45
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

6b528d34gw1emha4ejfgsj21kw11s7fp.jpg

Ho sempre preferito la targa sul baule, ma qui è stata piazzata proprio male, forse era meglio sul paraurti.

Per il resto han fatto un miracolo: hanno reso sportiva la Ottimo!:D

Onore.:idol:

Link al commento

E' stupenda, la voglio :mrgreen:

Ma sono intervenuti solo sull'aspetto o hanno toccato anche la meccanica?

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

tumblr_mojqcxv1Us1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

bella forte :shock:

i'm the Doctor, but beyond that, I.. I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor or a liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence, I've certainly got a gob.

Link al commento

6b528d34gw1emha2w0dilj21kw11xwmz.jpg

6b528d34gw1emha273oaxj21kw11xjxk.jpg

6b528d34gw1emha4ejfgsj21kw11s7fp.jpg

Hi, baq_Q nice pics!

Beh, a me piaceva anche prima, sono di parte... Mettiamola così: la Fiat Linea del tc 2000 (vi lascio la ricerchina su google immagini) oramai è vecchiotta, serviva qualcosa, magari WTC per smuovere un po' le acque in Cina dove se non erro l'anno scorso si è pure concluso il mondiale (correggetemi se sbaglio).

Riporto dal sito Fiat Cina, per completezza:

At the 12th China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition, Fiat launched three models, showing how important the China market is to them. The Italian-style sporty car Viaggio 2015MY, selling at RMB 108,800 – and special models including Viaggio Blacktop, Ottimo Blacktop, conceptual Ottimo Mefisto mirroring Italian design and qualities. Additionally, Ottimo sporty, 500C, and 500 etc were on display.

Fiat with a unique perception of Italian lifestyle created these models acting on market research and young consumers’ partiality. The launch offered the customers a wide variety of selections and sharpened up the competitive edges of Fiat in the mid-class car market.

Brand-new power mix is by all means the biggest attraction. Considered the most advanced transmission system using reliable and effective technology to fully meet the needs of young consumers for mighty power. Unique Fiat design was also placed across the range along with interior enhancements to honor the charm of fashionable Italy.

Fiat aims to create excellent and innovative products and services to cater to the changing needs of consumers for diversification and personalization, moreover to pass on the joy, optimism,and life concept to each of Chinese consumers.

Modificato da nubironaSW

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento