Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace la Mazda MX-5 RF 2016?  

100 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace la Mazda MX-5 RF 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente
  2. 2. Preferisci la Mazda MX-5 RF o la versione con il tetto in tela?

• Mazda MX-5 RF (tetto rigido)
    • Mazda MX-5 (tetto in tela)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 2 mesi fa...

A me piace!

E' una via di mezzo tra la coupè e la spider, e penso che la clientela sia diversa, fa più concorrenza alla Suby BRZ - Toyota GT86 che alla Mazda Mx5 spider.

E per i miei gusti è più interessante, permette un uso disinvolto sia in estate che in inverno, senza preoccupazioni di danneggiamento della capote quando la lasci parcheggiata e con l'aria più "giocattolona" di una coupè.

Quasi quasi....

"I rettilinei sono soltanto i tratti noiosi che collegano le curve" [sir Stirling Moss]

"La cosa più bella che può fare un uomo vestito è guidare di traverso" [Miki Biasion]

Seat Leon Copa 1.6Tdi  - Suzuki V-strom 650

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 mesi fa...

P1J13240l.jpg

P1J13239l.jpg

The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF starts at $31,555, and buyers can now preorder the Launch Edition for $33,850.

Mazda has officially announced that its new MX-5 Miata RF Launch Edition is available now for pre-order — for those looking for something a bit more practical than the standard soft top. Customers can go to MX5RFPreOrder.com and put down their $500 deposits, with a starting MSRP of $33,850 for the manual, and $34,295 for the automatic.

The MX-5 Miata Launch Edition will be limited to just 1,000 examples world wide. On the outside, it will feature a Machine Grey finish with a black retractable roof. On the inside, you'll be greeted with an Auburn Nappa leather upholstery. The two combine to create this exclusive Launch Edition, as does some special badging.

At this moment, Mazda says that a good number of these cars have already been claimed, so time is running out. But don’t worry, for those of you looking to get your hands on a non-special edition Miata RF, those will be coming in the near future. And thankfully, they won’t be as expensive.

For the standard Miata RF Club with a manual gearbox, buyers will dish out a cool $31,555. Opt for the automatic, and you'll be paying a premium of $32,285. Like its soft-top sibling, the Miata RF Club will feature BBS wheels, Brembo brakes, and a few other go-fast options. 

Choose the more luxurious Grand Touring spec, and price jumps just a bit to $32,260 with a manual, or $33,825 with an automatic. That trim comes with upgrades like a leather interior and Bose audio, just to name a few.

Of course, no matter which trim you choose, they'll all come standard with the same 2.0-liter SkyActiv-G four-cylinder engine found on the Miata. Power will sit in the neighborhood of 155 horsepower (115 kilowatts) and 148 pound-feet (200 newton-meter) of torque.

The Miata RF Launch Edition will begin delivers early in 2017. You'll have to wait a bit longer for the Club and Grand Touring specs though, those will follow shortly after.

Motor1.com

La stupenda RF entra nel listino americano Mazda a poco più di 31k $ :happy: 

Sbrigatevi a 124izzarla :si: 

• Mi Piace 1

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

On giovedì 6 ottobre 2016 at 12:51, justjames dice:

Nuova Fiat Dino in 3,2,1....:-P

Bè se non sbaglio si è già parlato di 124 coupè vero?

Modificato da madmaf

Some guys they just give up living

And start dying little by little, piece by piece

Some guys come home from work and wash up

Then go racin' in the street

Link al commento

10 minuti fa, madmaf dice:

Bè se non sbaglio si è già parlato di 124 coupè vero?

Sì, ma nulla di certo.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...