News Ticker
Benvenuti su Autopareri, il forum dell'Automobile!

As with other N Line models, it combines sporty visual upgrades with the standard engines. That means you can have dual exhaust tips on a car equipped with a naturally aspirated 1.2-liter gasoline engine producing a mighty 83 horsepower. Customers can step up to a turbocharged 1.0-liter mill available with 99 hp or 118 hp. Optionally available on the lesser turbo engine and standard on the beefier configuration is mild-hybrid tech to cut emissions and fuel consumption.

The i20 N Line adopts a more aggressive body kit with beefier bumpers at the front and rear along with bespoke 17-inch wheels featuring a swanky two-tone look. The hot hatch impersonator can be had in Phantom Black, Aurora Gray, Brass, and Polar White, with the latter optionally available with a Phantom Black roof for a contrasting effect.

Hyundai has made some tweaks inside the cabin where the i20 N Line gets a pair of sporty front seats and an N-branded steering wheel. You’ll also notice the red stitching, metal pedals, and a leather-wrapped gear shift knob with red inserts and the N badge. The warm version of Hyundai’s B-segment hatch will go on sale in Europe from spring 2021, with a full-fat i20 N also coming next year with roughly 200 horsepower. The new range topper is also expected to have plenty of mechanical changes beyond the uprated powertrain, including sharper handling, enlarged brakes, and a stiffer suspension.

Via Hyundai

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-front.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-front-quarter.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-grille.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-interior.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-rear.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-rear-quarter.jpg

2021-hyundai-i20-n-line-wheels.jpg

Apppperò.... sono riusciti a peggiorarla........ sembrava impossibile, invece..................

• I Like! 2

Modulo.jpg.d1ead9eb743c01c0c0718063bb0145fe.jpg "A Ferrari is a scaled down version of god while a Porsche is a Beetle with mustard up its bottom." J.Clarkson

Vabbè, ma sono senza vergogna. Davanti Audi dietro Peugeot. Mescolati malissimo

• I Like! 1

'17 Alfa Giulietta 1.6 120cv JTDm Super

'17 Alfa Giulia 2.2 150cv JTDm AT8

Mi dispiace ma proprio non mi piace questa i20, soprattutto al posteriore ove non c’è un singolo elemento che sia di mio gradimento.

In realtà non mi piacevano neanche le due generazioni precedenti 😂.

12/2017 Mercedes-Benz A180d Premium (W176 FL) ♥️ 

🌈 Fai parte della comunità  LGBT+ o vorresti supportarci? 
Iscriviti alla nostra pagina su Instagram: 
@motorpride_it 🌈

10 ore fa, Lightman scrive:

Solo a me sembra MOLTISSIMO una micra INCIDENTATA?

Edit...... 😅

• Haha! 5

Modulo.jpg.d1ead9eb743c01c0c0718063bb0145fe.jpg "A Ferrari is a scaled down version of god while a Porsche is a Beetle with mustard up its bottom." J.Clarkson